- This program is the jewel in the Kindermusik crown. Now your child is heading to school we introduce a new level of understanding to the musical experience.
- Research tells us that children that continue music classes into early school age will become eager learners & a lifelong love of music.
- During our time in the Young Child Program your child will learn 3 different instruments & learn to read notation on the Treble Clef Staff.
- This is a class where we are learning & moving & changing position so we focus on many different avenues of learning.
Music allows children to show new courage as they overcome their fear of failure.
- Self-confidence is so important for children & we regularly perform for our parents & at our Music School Recitals.
- There are four levels of our Young Child Program & each unit is supported by the same skill in teaching that you have become accustomed to.
Semester 1 Materials
“I wish school offered such an exceptional music program. My child has flourished in the young child music program.”
– Megan. A – Logan Villiage