- This program is the jewel in the Kindermusik crown. Now your child is heading to school we introduce a new level of understanding to the musical experience.
- Research tells us that children that continue music classes into early school age will become eager learners & a lifelong love of music.
- During our time in the Young Child Program your child will learn 3 different instruments & learn to read notation on the Treble Clef Staff.
- This is a class where we are learning & moving & changing position so we focus on many different avenues of learning.
Music allows children to show new courage as they overcome their fear of failure.
- Self-confidence is so important for children & we regularly perform for our parents & at our Music School Recitals.
- There are four levels of our Young Child Program & each unit is supported by the same skill in teaching that you have become accustomed to.
“I wish school offered such an exceptional music program. My child has flourished in the young child music program.”
– Megan. A – Logan Villiage